On Sunday, October 20th Granicus technical teams will be performing system maintenance and upgrades which will require system downtime in our Production environment. During the maintenance period, the applications and services listed below will be unavailable.
Planned System Maintenance Date/Time:
Sunday, October 20th from 1:01 am – 5:00 am ET (6:01am – 10:00am in the UK)
Impacted Applications and Services:
• Communications Cloud via admin.govdelivery.com
• Subscriber services allowing the public to sign up for your messages via public.govdelivery.com
• Link tracking URLs, such as those starting with links.govdelivery.com
• Web Services/APIs for the Communications Cloud via api.govdelivery.com
• Targeted Messaging Service (TMS) used by organizations triggering messages directly from their own systems into Granicus via tms.govdelivery.com
• Emergency Notification System (ENS)
Additional information regarding this maintenance can be found at:https://lnks.gd/2/_WDBDq
Granicus Customer Support will provide real-time updates during the maintenance period via our System Status webpage.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information.
Phone: 800-314-0147 (US) 0800 032 7764 (Europe)
Your Granicus Customer Support Team