Beginning at 1:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Sunday, April 11th (6:01 am BST) Granicus technical teams will be performing system maintenance and upgrades in our Production environment for the govDelivery Communications Cloud and TMS applications.
During the maintenance period, the applications and services listed below will be unavailable.
- govDelivery Communications Cloud via admin.govdelivery.com
- Subscriber services allowing the public to sign up for your messages via public.govdelivery.com
- Link tracking URLs, such as those starting with lnks.gd
- Web Services/APIs for the Communications Cloud via api.govdelivery.com
- Targeted Messaging Service (TMS) used by organizations triggering messages directly from their own
systems into Granicus via tms.govdelivery.com
- Emergency Notification System (ENS)
Granicus Customer Support
Mar 31, 10:09 MDT