On Wednesday, June 19th
Granicus technical teams will be performing important security maintenance in our staging environment. During the maintenance period, the stage environment for the services listed below will be unavailable. This maintenance will not impact the production environments for Communications Cloud or TMS applications.Planned System Maintenance Dates/Times:
• Wednesday, June 19th from 1:00pm – 3:00pm ET (6:00pm – 9:00pm in the UK)Impacted Applications and Services:
• Communications Cloud (stage environment) via stage-admin.govdelivery.com
• Subscriber services allowing the public to sign up to your messages via stage-public.govdelivery.com
• Web Services/APIs for the Communications Cloud stage environment via stage-api.govdelivery.com
• Targeted Messaging Service (TMS) stage environment - used by organizations triggering messages directly from their own systems into Granicus via stage-tms.govdelivery.com
Granicus Customer Support will provide updates during the maintenance period via our Status page.For GovDelivery Communications Cloud API and TMS Users:
As part of the June 19th maintenance we will be migrating the stage environment for the listed applications from our eastern to central data-centers. As a result the IP addresses serving stage-api.govdelivery.com and stage-tms.govdelivery.com will change. If your system is connecting to specific IP addresses or your firewall is only configured to allow for certain IPs please note that you may need to update these settings to continue connecting to the stage environment. We strongly encourage you to whitelist both IPs listed for the service below to ensure connectivity to either of our data centers.
• stage-api.govdelivery.com: 18.104.22.168
• stage-tms.govdelivery.com: 22.214.171.124
IPs that will be used post June 19th maintenance:
• stage-api.govdelivery.com: 126.96.36.199
• stage-tms.govdelivery.com: 188.8.131.52
Please note: There is additional maintenance impacting our stage environment on June 22n. IP Addresses will NOT be updated/changed with the June 22nd maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this maintenance schedule and thank you for your patience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information.
Phone: 800-314-0147 (US) 0800 032 7764 (Europe)
Your Granicus Customer Support Team
Jun 17, 11:30 MDT