To ensure our solutions continue to meet our high availability and security standards, we will be moving the IQM2 applications (Agendas and Minutes, Boards and Commissions, and eSignature) to the Granicus Cloud that adheres to the top certification requirements. During this planned maintenance window, all IQM2 services will be unavailable.Planned System Maintenance Date/Time:
Friday, March 15th from 10:00 pm – 12:00 am MTDo you need to do anything?
This should not cause any noticeable change to the majority of our customers, but we have outlined a few easy steps to help you prepare:
1. Ask your IT team if your organization currently whitelists or blocks specific domains / IP addresses. If your organization does not block domains, you are all set and no action is required. The current IP addresses your organization may be whitelisting are:
• 220.127.116.11 - 43
• 18.104.22.168 - 223
2. If your organization does domain blocking, then please ask your IT team to whitelist the new address block or CNAME of the Granicus East Cloud, detailed below:
• New IP Address Range: 22.214.171.124/24
• Cname: *.iqm2.com
• Ports: 80/443 (http/https)
• Can’t decide which to do? Best practice is to whitelist the CNAME
3. Once whitelisted and the upgrade is complete you will have full product access. After the upgrade you can also remove the old IP addresses previously whitelisted, if applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Phone: 800-314-0147 (US) 0800 032 7764 (Europe)
Your Granicus Customer Support Team