On Saturday, June 22nd
Granicus technical teams will be performing important security maintenance affecting our ENS and CCM applications as well as our staging environment for Communications Cloud and TMS applications. During the maintenance period, the the services/environments listed below will be unavailable. This maintenance will not impact the production environments for Communications Cloud or TMS applications.Planned System Maintenance Dates/Times:
• Saturday, June 22nd from 9:00am - 5:00pm ET (3:00pm - 11:00pm in the UK)Impacted Applications and Services:
• Communications Cloud (stage environment) via stage-admin.govdelivery.com
• Subscriber services allowing the public to sign up to your messages via stage-public.govdelivery.com
• Web Services/APIs for the Communications Cloud stage environment via stage-api.govdelivery.com
• Targeted Messaging Service (TMS) stage environment - used by organizations triggering messages directly from their own systems into Granicus via stage-tms.govdelivery.com
• Emergency Notification System (ENS) via https://[AccountName].admin.gov-i.com
• Collaborative Community Management (CCM)
Granicus Customer Support will provide updates during the maintenance period via our Status page.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this maintenance schedule and thank you for your patience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information.
Phone: 800-314-0147 (US) 0800 032 7764 (Europe)
Your Granicus Customer Support Team